Wrestlemania is coming

Posted by Posted by Kaz On 1:57 PM

Now one of the things that I am is an unapologetic fan of the WWE. I'm not embarrassed about it, and I have been a fan for as long as I can remember. I must admit that I haven't followed it as much lately, but I make sure to catch the January to April period known as the "Road to Wrestlemania." With that said, yesterday's episode of Monday Night Raw was one of the most throughly entertaining episodes i've seen in a long, long time.

Little backstory here, number one contender Randy Orton has taken out every member of the McMahon family, Vince, Shane and even Stephanie, who happens to be WWE Champion Triple H's real life wife. However, the WWE never truly acknowledges that Triple H is the real life son-in-law of CEO Vince, brother in law of Shane and wife of Stephanie. So after weeks and weeks of cat and mouse, Randy Orton and his homies beat the snot out of Triple H on Friday. Leaving him seemingly unable to compete on the following Monday in a handicap match against two out of three of the guys who whooped his ass. Now that you're all caught up, check the video to see what happened next...






Now That's Entertainment!!!

0 comments